Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Wedding Invitations


I recently designed and illustrated wedding invitations for a young couple that I have known for many years.  I designed the invitations to go along with the couple's theme for their wedding. They are having somewhat of a tree theme, so I incorporated the branches to go along with it, as well as being symbolic of their growing love.  The two love birds at the top of the branches are wearing a top hat and vail, representing the couple being wed.  The colors I used also match the color scheme they choose for their special event.  It is exciting to see them finally tie the not, and I cannot wait to see how their special day turns out.

If you or anyone you know is interested in having custom event invitations designed for a special event or announcement contact me and I will be happy to assist you.



No comments:

Post a Comment