Thursday, November 8, 2012

Holiday Shopping

Hi guys!
I will be selling my work at two holiday artists markets this season. You can find me and my work at the Immaculate Heart of Mary Art and Craft Show, and the Rogue River Artisans 30th Anniversary Fine Art and Craft Show. 

The Immaculate Heart of Mary is hosting a holiday arts and crafts show on Friday Nov. 9 and Saturday Nov. 10th. from 9:00 to 4:00.  There will be all new vendors each day! I will be selling my work on Saturday.  The address is 1935 Plymouth Rd SE Grand Rapids Mi 49506.

On December 1st the Rogue River Artisans will be holding their 30th Anniversary Fine Arts and Crafts Show at Lowell High School.  The event runs from 9:00am to 4:00 pm, and is located at 11700 Vergennes Lowell, MI 49331

I hope to see you at both of these wonderful holiday shopping events! 

No comments:

Post a Comment