Friday, September 14, 2012

ARTPRIZE 2012

The next few weeks are going to be very exciting. I have many events going on during ArtPrize this year.  Not only do I have an entry in ArtPrize, but I am going to be selling my work at various artist markets going on during this wonderful event.

My painting Autumn Leaves II is going to be apart of ArtPrize this year.  My piece will be located in the main lobby of the Spectrum Health Fred and Lena Meijer Heart Center.  If you have a chance please take a look at my piece.  You can find more information on my piece and this event on my ArtPrize profile at http://www.artprize.org/randi-ford. My Vote Code is 52463.  ArtPrize starts on Sept 19 so get ready!



To kick of ArtPrize this year San Chez Bistro is holding the event A Lot of Art this Sunday the 16th of September from 4:00 - 9:00. This event is taking place in order to celebrate art and creativity. There will be live music, food, and a lot of art!  All proceeds go toward the Avenue for the Arts.

The Avenue for the Arts is also having an out door artist market on the 21st, 22nd, and 23rd located 106 South Division Street.  I will be selling my work there on Sunday from 12-6. For more information on this event go to http://www.facebook.com/events/497713926905715/?ref=ts


During the first week of October I will be selling my work at the venue Mosaic Space.  This event last all week from 12-10.  There will be an artist market, music, food and cocktails.  If you are out and about during Artprize make sure to stop by. The address is 25 S. Division Street.  It is located right down from the UICA.






No comments:

Post a Comment