Thursday, October 25, 2012

Little Loves

The past couple of days I have been busy working on a new illustration.  My most recents subjects, Charlie (the blue-green bird) and Penny (the yellow-green bird), have always proven to have a very dominant presence in our house, and live to be the focus of our attention.  

Lovebirds as a species are fascinating and simply adorable.  They get their name from their habit of forming incredibly strong bonds with those in their close-knit "flock".  As their mama, I have become enamored not only by their beauty, but also by their sweet nature and curious, playful behavior.  

I am very satisfied with the way this illustration turned out, and am excited to share my little loves with everyone.  

Enjoy!

♥ Randi

The original and prints of my illustration are available at http www.etsy.com/shop/RandiFord

No comments:

Post a Comment