Thursday, January 16, 2014

Angel, the Guardian of the Goats

With big plans for this year as an artist, I was happy to be pleased with my first finished piece of the new year.  This piece was inspired by a photo my aunt took of her beautiful dog Angel.  Angel lives with my aunt on a little goat farm called, Stack a Rock Ranch, in my hometown Sturgis, Michigan.  There she is surrounded by beautiful woods and fields where she protects her herd of goats from any danger.  You can be sure to expect paintings of my aunt's adorable goats in the future as well.

In June I will be launching a new website with all of the new items I will be creating over the next few months, so prints of this painting will be available this spring.  Please keep checking back at my blog, for I will be posting new pieces.  I hope you enjoy my work and it brings a smile to your face.

If you would like a painting of your own pet, please let me know.  I do custom work!

Have a happy day!

-Randi


No comments:

Post a Comment